Thursday, July 24, 2014

Class 9: Exploring Second Life

This is my class 9 exercise. It is a class 9 exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

Look here y'all, took a trip to Second Life. 





Started with a relaxing moment on the beach, overlooking the waves. 


Skipped on under the surf for an aquatic peek at the shipwreck





Got into the unzipped world





Yeah that's a sweet dragon!





Like a digital art gallery





Digging old glory in the background 





Reminds me of the Colosseum 





Great place to practice a lil Thai Chi





Conversing with Alice, spying her wonderland





Flying high





I fell in the pond. The frog was mocking me





All this exploring got me hungry, headed back to the 50's for a nice diner.

No comments:

Post a Comment