Tuesday, July 29, 2014

FInal #4 High Resolution Avatar


This is Final #4: High Resolution Avatar. For this final I had to use the Poser software to create my own avatar since I spent more time trying unsuccessfully to download the Makehuman one. I played around with the software to learn about 3 different Avatar types . It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc  








My first choice in Poser was Ryan. you start off with the basic naked form. 






Messing around with all the tools, I was able to give him some gnarly hair, a rad tank top and some stylin jeans. 






Low and behold they had weapons amongst the props, so Ryan got a wicked bad looking cyborg gun






Not only can you put clothes and big guns on, you can change the poses. 






Next I switched to Roxy. You can manipulate skin color, tone, augment body parts with simple keystrokes. 






Deciding on what to do. 






First chose a bathing suit and some hair






Then added shorts and a tank top






Then gave her a crazy "come at me bro" look 






Lastly I worked on Sydney






I decided to pose her before clothing, this had mixed results 






Once you put the clothing on, you can also reposition it to match the pose as close as possible






More pose changes






It took a bit but I figured out how to remove the clothing choice and change to a different one






Kinda like a Picasso





This was my final choice. 




No comments:

Post a Comment